1. There is no non stick coating in cast iron pot, which fundamentally eliminates the harm of chemical coating to human body.
2. The heat preservation performance of cast iron pot is good. When the temperature of the fire exceeds 200 ºC, the temperature transferred from the cast iron pot to the food will be controlled at 230 ºC. Although the heat transfer is relatively slow, the heat transfer is relatively uniform, and the maturity of the food will be consistent.
3. The active iron atom in the cast iron pot is one of the effective ways for people to supplement iron.
4. Good thermal conductivityThe airtightness and heat storage of the cast iron pot are better, so compared with the ordinary kitchen pot, it is easier to stew the ingredients in the cast iron pot, which saves fire and time. The stir fried dishes are also inferior to those in other pots.
5. Convenient and versatileIt is suitable for frying, frying, frying and stewing. For example, when cooking meat ingredients, you can directly use the cast iron pot to fry first, and then directly add water to stew, without changing the pot.
6. Electric fire and open fire are applicableIn addition to open fire, cast iron pot can also be used for induction cooker or oven. Of course, if you want to put it in the oven, pay attention to whether there are still parts on the cast iron pot, which can't be heated at high temperature