1. Bake over an open flame
2. Flip the mold quickly so that the egg can flow into the other side of the mold.
3. When baking, do not open it frequently to see the color. Improper operation can easily flatten the shape or separate the two sides.Just open only one slit to see the color
4. Do not pour too much egg liquid, do not fill every cell,which is easy to overflow. Pour appropriate egg liquid into the center of the mold, tilt it up, down, left and right so that it is roughly distributed in each cell.
5. Small fire to cook.turn the gas cooker at the downest and then adjust back a bit.
6. Operating temperature can not be higher than 380 degree.